Tar Valon Talks Staff
The Tar Valon Talks Staff is responsible for hosting and creating content for the official TarValon.Net podcast Tar Valon Talks.
Department: Department of Marketing
Position Level: Staff
Rotation: Non-rotating role
Merit Eligibility: Staff Merit
Chain of Command
The Tar Valon Talks Staff reports to the Director of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate on new content ideas on a regular basis.
- Compile show notes and descriptions for podcast episodes.
- Work with the TVT Editor to promote the podcast across Tar Valon Talks social media and podcast platforms.
- Must be willing to spend 1+ hours per week at this position.
- Must be a member in good standing. There is NO rank requirement for this position.
- Be confident discussing any and all Wheel of Time topics.
- Must be available for bi-weekly voice meetings with the Tar Valon Talks Team.
- Experience with podcast and/or media production is an advantage.
- Experience with social media and/or writing is an advantage.
The position was first announced in February 2021, and the first staff members hired in April.
Social Media Team Members