Formerly known as Randle al'Ren.
|Join Date||November 13, 2002|
|Bonded to||Dovienya el'Korim|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 13, 2002
- Joined Tower: November 13, 2002
- Raised Soldier: February 14, 2003
- Raised Gaidin: May 29, 2003
- Company Commander for Val'Cueran: July 14, 2019 - February 19, 2021
- Warder Councillor for Val'Cueran:
- Chat Operator: unknown - December 31, 2011
- City Developer: Date unknown - 2004?
- Quartermaster: October 1, 2003 - date unknown
- Members' Choice Award: Hermit Award - 2019
- Feastday Award: Shaoman Spamathon NPC Award - 2017
- Amyrlin's Award: Contributor of the Year - 2004
- Bonded to Lexiant a'Marie, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: February 7, 2007 - January 1, 2010
- Bonded to Nadine Andara, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah: June 30, 2003 - March 5, 2006
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2014 - Angelus Oaks, California, USA
- Anniversary Party 2016 - Placerville, California, USA
Senior Member Interview
July 21, 2009
- Why did you choose Val'Cueran?
I chose VC because it embodied most of what I try to hold myself to, and who I think I am. Also I knew most of the company (at the time there were like 8 members.. active at least) though most have moved on now.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
Never was a Cit, It didn't exist when i started lol. My time as a Recruit was short, being a recruit only like 2 months, and a Soldier 3 months I think. It was an alright time, though back then I tended to talk to mainly Senior members as there where not many others about.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Officialy Six years, 8 months. Though I was in #wheel on Dalnet chatting with tower folk before I officialy joined. so Unofficialy about 7 years.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Nothing these days... I tend to lurk and do oper type things in #wheel..
- How did you get to read the Series?
Friend of mine at school wanted me to try Fantasy, so Eye of the World was my first fantasy book.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Don't have one... mwahhaa
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have attended many RL functions, and I tend to enjoy the smaller get togethers more. At the bigger Anni type events and now adays the FB events have 50+ people going to them, and most you get to say hi to, and that's it. You really don't get to know any of them in only a weekend. You'd need a week's time just to try and spend an Hour with each, and have the events we try and have. The events however are great! I'm glad we've added more since my first gathering.
- What kind of music do you like?
I'm fairly eclectic, though I prefer oldies and country. The music for the most part needs to have lyrics i can hear and understand, not just a bunch of people screaming into a microphone... so I tend to shy from metal/heavy metal, rap, goth, etc..
- What are your favorite movies?
To many to mention lol
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
did 16 hours of driving to meet tower folk, and ending up getting home at 5am on my birthday :P
- What job do you have?
I'm an Office Manager
- Do you have a pet?
Nope, I'd like to have one though.
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Winter or summer?
- Board games or computer games?