Department: Department of Research and Records
Position Level: Administrator
Rotation: 18 month rotation
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
Chain of Command
The Headmaster/Headmistress reports directly to the Director of Research and Records.
Teachers all report directly to the Headmaster/Headmistress.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps detailed list of all classes and Discussions currently running in the classroom.
- Assigns classes and/or Discussions to Accepted, Soldiers and Senior Members to teach as requested.
- Assists with the development of classes, with regards to both topics and structure, when requested.
- Ensures that Wheel of Time trivia covered in classrooms is factually correct.
- Maintains good morale in the classrooms with teacher/student recognition.
- Responsible for checking-in with the Director periodically.
- Must be willing to spend a minimum of 4 hours a week at this position.
- As this position specifically oversees Junior Members, a Senior Member is preferred, though not compulsory.
This position was known as "Classroom Assistant" prior to October 2007.
It was changed from a Staff position to an Administrator position in April 2012.
In March of 2021 the position transitioned to a 18 month rotation.
- Calen Velervron: April 28, 2021 - present
- Teslyri Nicoin: April 28, 2021 - present
- Aleita Taviah: December 12, 2020 - present
- Dovienya el'Korim: May 24, 2020 - December 11, 2020
- Atarah al'Norahn: May 9, 2019 - May 23, 2020
- Charis Delphi: January 24, 2014 - May 8, 2019
- Aryela Dashtahd: April 25, 2011 - January 23, 2014
- Willow al'Meana: June 10, 2010 - April 25, 2011
- Shara Nevan: December 10, 2008 - June 10, 2010
- Kethaana Nia Khamara: October 8, 2007 - December 10, 2008
- Pip al'Dealys: December 13, 2005 - September 16, 2007