From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- When Rand accidentally burns a mattress, he says aloud that she is not likely to be willing to give him a new mattress every day (TSR, Ch. 7).
- She supervises some of her servants, but the heat of the day is taking her energies so she cannot make them work faster (TSR, Ch. 9).
- After the Shadowspawn attack on the Stone, she supervises the servants cleaning whatever remains of the fighting. Perrin walks past her and she later tells Gaul where he went (TSR, Ch. 16).
- When she sees Thom after he has planted rumors among the servants, she reprimands him for being idle and he leaves (TSR, Ch. 17).
- Perrin being a friend of the Dragon Reborn sets him, in the majhere's Tairen view, on the same level with a Lord of the Land (TSR, Ch. 2). She does not curtsy much deeper for High Lords than she does for him, however (TSR, Ch. 16).
- She commands the servants in the Stone and sees to the daily matters that need to be taken care of (TSR, Ch. 2), but if someone does not set a pace to suit her she tends to rap knuckles or flick ears (TSR, Ch. 9).
- Thom thinks that she is a horrible woman and would have managed to set the Trollocs to sweeping if she had managed to lay her hands on them (TSR, Ch. 17).