|Join Date||May 23, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: May 23, 2005
- Joined Tower: August 31, 2005
- Raised Accepted: January 16, 2006
- Raised Aes Sedai: November 24, 2006
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
January 29th 2008
- What is your Tower name?
- Why did you choose Brown?
I felt that I was more suited to Brown due to my love of books and my thirst for knowledge and answers.
- Are you like the Browns in the Books?
Somewhat. I am never without a book, no matter where I go, so carrying a small evening bag is never an option! I always record findings of things and have found myself writing notes in the strangest of places (don't ask) because I get all these weird and wonderful ideas. I always have a notebook with me, even when I am in bed there is one on my nightstand.
- Do you love books and do you daydream a lot?
Yes to both answers, although the daydreaming has over the years.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
All was great. I don't recall ever having any problems and was only sent to my HoA once for walking through the tower naked and using an invisibility weave.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since May 2005.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
At the moment, I cannot really spare much time to 'do' things for TV.net, although I would like to.
- How did you get to read the Series?
All in one go. I came to the series late and by that time, ten books had been published. It was my search for the eleventh book that brought me to TV.net
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
No bonds or intention to bond.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
No mentee at the moment.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Being Brown, I would have to say Verin. She is cunning and clever. However, Nynaeve comes a close second. Favourite nation....hmmm, I can't say I particularly have one.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
No. I do intend to attend one on the next few years, though.
- What kind of music do you like?
I have a varied taste in music. Mike Oldfield; Runrig; Jean Michel Jarre; Musicals; film soundtracks; Celine Dion; Faith Hill and lots of others. I hate rave music though.
- What are your favorite movies?
The Last Unicorn; most Disney films; Fire in the Sky - The Travis Walton Story; Close Encounters of the Third Kind; Moulin Rouge and a whole host of other things.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Can't think of anything.
- What job do you have?
Administration within Civil Engineering Consultancy
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
English and some French and a tiny amount of Serbo-Croat (my grandfather is Serbian)
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Police officer or Librarian.
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Verin or Adeleas?
- Board games or computer games?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 26 and I research UFOs, alien abduction and paranormal phenomena in my spare time. I love amateur dramatics and I am playing the evil fairy for the second year running in the Helensburgh Theatre arts pantomime. I love to sing and dance. Anything that involves performing! I am learning to play the piano properly, which is no mean feat! Ha Ha. I have been with my partner, George for four years now and could not be happier. I am also studying for a HNC Administration and IT. I like to write and have been working on several 'books' for a few years now.