Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- The day after the Feast of the Half Moon, she is sent to the farm (ACoS, Ch. 23).
- Although not directly mentioned at the time, she Travels with Elayne and her party to Andor when the Seanchan attack (TPoD, Ch. 6) and eventually arrives at the Royal Palace (TPoD, Ch. 20).
- Dyelin leaves her and Julanya Fote with the Andoran High Seats to watch them and report in case they move (KoD, Ch. 17).
- She and Julanya return to the Royal Palace to report that the High Seats broke camp in the morning (KoD, Ch. 32).
- They are sent back to the camps, where they now work as laundresses (KoD, Ch. 35).
She carries a wooden walking staff and a belt knife, which are her only visible weapons (KoD, Ch. 32).
She is a keen observer and skilled at taking care of herself as well as talking herself out of most situations (KoD, Ch. 35).