|Affiliation||San d'ma Shadar|
|Join Date||May 12, 2011|
|Bonded to||Seraph Delandra|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: May 12, 2011
- Joined Tower: July 7, 2011
- Raised Soldier: October 9, 2011
- Aspired to San d'ma Shadar: December 6, 2011
- Raised Gaidin: August 4, 2012
- Warder Councillor for San d'ma Shadar:
- Tar Valon Times Staff: July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
June 28th 2016
- Company Questions
- Why did you choose San d'ma Shadar?
When I first joined and was around I hung out in the IRC mostly. There were quite alot of SDS members there. When I guested I got to know a fair number of people from SDS, has the same sense of humor and it just seemed to fit.
- Do you fit the San d'ma Shadar stereotype? Are you obsessed with the female anatomy? Do you often imbibe copious amounts of alcohol?
Yep, pretty much. Although, due to an evening of imprudence when I was a teenager I can't stand tequila, scotch is a good substitute though.
- What male character from the novels do you think would fit best in San d'ma Shadar?
Lan, of course.
- Book Questions
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
I was a latecomer. I started reading them in 2011.
- How did you first get into the series?
Picked up The Eye of the World for no particular reason and spent the following summer reading the Wheel of Time.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
- Favorite book and scene?
Towers of Midnight, Egwene kicking ass.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Warder probably in White as my background is in philosophy.
- General Questions
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
When I started reading the series I googled to see what was online. I liked the idea of the site and joined. As I got to talk to people and participate in some stuff I stayed.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I'm President of a College.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Reading (obviously), Magic: The Gathering (though less lately), exercise, time with my kids.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Classical, Trance, etc. eclectic.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Lord of the Rings, anything with Bogart in it, I liked the Harry Potter movies alot.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Too many to list. In the fantasy genre I've really loved Michelle West's Sun Sword and House War series lately. Some of the other authors in other styles: George Elliot, Evelyn Waugh, PG Wodehouse. I also read alot of poetry.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?