|Birthday||June 2, 1982|
|Join Date||January 14, 2014|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 14, 2014
- Joined Tower: May 19, 2014
- Raised Soldier: May 28, 2015
- Aspired to Val'Cueran: July 31, 2015
- Raised Gaidin: June 30, 2016
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
July 5, 2016
- Company Questions
- Why did you choose Val'Cueran?
I felt at home with VC as soon as I joined. I was drawn to VC from the very start, before I even became a Soldier. I love the mentality of a pack!
- Do you fit the Val'Cueran stereotype? Are you fiercely loyal and travel in a pack? Do you enjoy the taste of warm milk?
Through and through. I am very loyal to my friends/family, I work well in groups. I don't really enjoy warm milk though, cold is best!
- What male character from the novels do you think would fit best in Val'Cueran?
Obviously Perrin! He was the ultimate VC in my opinion!
- Book Questions
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Ever since my friend introduced me to the Series back in 2003.
- How did you first get into the series?
My best friend recommended it to me and I was hooked after the first chapter of EotW
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
A tie with Rand, Mat, and Perrin. Although Lan is close behind!
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Padan Fain. Dude is straight up crazy!
- Favorite book and scene?
I was a big fan of Memory of Light. The whole last battle was just amazing!
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Realistically, probably like a farmer or something. Who would I want to see myself as? Probably a Gaidin.
- General Questions
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I found it on google. The community was just so inviting and welcoming. Plus, with my job, I move around a lot, so it was nice to have a place where I had constant people who share my interest!
- What do you do in "real life"?
I am in the Navy and work on submarines.
- Do you have any hobbies?
I love to read, play video games, paintball, and golf. I mostly enjoy to hang out with my wife and kids.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Rock/Metal. Metallica is one of my favorite bands ever!
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Firefly, How I Met Your Mother, The Office.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
The Sword of Truth Series and R.A. Salvatore's Drizzt books.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Just about every one of them. Policeman, firefighter, fighter pilot, and computer animation.