|Join Date||May 1, 2003|
|Bonded to||Melvar al'Caarn|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: May 01, 2003
- Joined Tower: July 01, 2003
- Raised Accepted: February 11, 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai: July 19, 2004
- Heart of the Yellow Ajah: April 10, 2016 - October 19, 2016
- Welcoming Committee - City Architect: February 4, 2016 - October 1, 2016
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah:
- Gardener: July 2006? - date unknown
- Reiki and the Power
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Kierstyn Aldurren, former novice
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Summer Euro Party 2006 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
Senior Member Interview
September 25 2015
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
Omg.. Can't remember! O_O June 2004 I think.
- Why did you choose Yellow?
Because of some fabulous Yellows that made be want to be Yellow too. It was a bit of a surprise really, because I was leaning strongly towards Blue all through "Novicehood" and even as an Accepted, but the women I tended to talk to most were Yellows and they were/are fantastic.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books? Do you care for people and love to heal things?
I think we all have some of the aspects of the characters from the books. As Yellows go, I'm probably less of a "Healer" in the traditional sense of the word, but I am a Reiki master and it's important to me to care for people and try and make them feel better and happy.
- Do you have a favorite Yellow Ajah character from the novels?
Nynaeve would be the obvious choice there, but I also like Samitsu Tamagowa. The fact that the Yellow Ajah in the books had the lowest concentration of Black Sisters always gave me a weird sense of satisfaction.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since I picked up the first book at age 14 or 15, which, for me, was a while ago.
- How did you first get into the series?
I was randomly picking up books at a book fair as they were going cheap (this was in the Dark Ages before Kindle) and already nearly doubled over under the weight of what I had picked up, when my eyes fell on a book with the colourful cover of The Eye of the World. It immediately sparked my interest and to this day I'm glad I decided to add it.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Lan *nods" I guess every man wants to be him and every woman wants to be with him.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Hmm... the one I hated the most was Eamon Valda.
- Favorite book and scene?
Lord of Chaos is the best one imo. The scene where Moraine gives everyone letters before confronting Lanfear, it always gets me.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I would be a Wolfsister, giving Nyneave a run for her money with Lan and him someone to spar with.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Random google search. I think I was looking for an WoT RPG site and this came up. It was the people that drew me in and after meeting some irl, I was hooked.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I'm an online Community Manager. (Fancy word for forum moderator)
- Do you have any hobbies?
My dogs, gaming, reading, watching movies/TV.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
I'm not a big music fan, I'd rather listen to an audio book. Anything that's popular I guess, top 40 stuff.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Anything Fantasy and/or SF related
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Stephen King, SoIaF, the Malazan series by Steven Erikson, Black Jewel Trilogy by Anne Bishop... ahhh... so many.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?