|Join Date||December 12, 2006|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: December 12, 2006
- Joined Tower: February 7, 2008
- Raised Accepted: July 19, 2008
- Aspired to the White Ajah: November 2, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai: February 14, 2009
- White Ajah Chat Mistress: November 20, 2011 - October 9, 2020
- Sitter for the White Ajah:
- Membership Activities Coordinator: July 1, 2012 - March 26, 2013
- Department of Technology Staff: June 29, 2012 - June 29, 2013
- Heart of the White Ajah: March 19, 2012 - June 30, 2012
- Archiving Minion: May 27, 2011 - November 18, 2011
- Guildmaster for Artisan's Guild: October 22, 2008 - July 13, 2009
- Classroom Teacher:
- Symbols: January 2010 - May 2010
- Angreal: September 2008 - April 2009
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Sunday - 2011
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Feast of Lights - 2011
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Sunday - 2012
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Bel Tine - 2013
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Anniversary Party 2017 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2019 - Ariel, Washington, USA
- Euro Party 2011 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
- Euro Party 2012 - Warnsveld, the Netherlands
- Euro Party 2016 - Ølbergtunet, Stavanger, Norway
- Britain and Ireland Party 2017 - Callander, Scotland
- Euro Party 2018 - Schmitten, Germany
- Euro Party 2019 - Belgrade, Serbia
March 5, 2009
- What is your Tower name?
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the White Ajah?
14th of February 2009
- Why did you choose White?
Because it was the place where I felt most home. The whites had a sisterhood I din't feel anywhere else, and I feel that mye white sisters truly are my sisters.
- Are you like the Whites in the Books?
Somewhat. I love logic and puzzles and such things, and I sometimes tend to be too rational in my thinking :look I do not be the cold, impassionate book white, though.
- Are you like a rock and have a serene face all the time?
No way. I try to sometimes, but I mostly fail :look
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
It was great fun. Most of my time as citizen I was inactive, but I found that it was way more fun to be novice and accepted, getting roomies and pulling pranks etc.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
since December 2006
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I'm currently teaching a class, and I'm Guildmistress of Artisan Guild
- How did you get to read the Series?
A friend of mine introdused them to me in Junior High
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite charcter would be Nynaeve. She is stubborn and knows what she wants, and she's a strong lady, and true in friendship. My favorite nation is the Aiel, since they're so "exotic" and stand out. I love their ideas of honor
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I attended Anni 2009, which was totally awesome. I got to meet a lot of people in RL, and made a lot of new friends also. I got to know my Ajah Sisters better, as we shared the same cabin, and of course the raisings was awesome :D I was one of those who was so lucky to be raised to Aes Sedai there.
- What kind of music do you like?
Mostly music from movies like LOTR, Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean
- What are your favorite movies?
Mamma Mia, Step Up and LOTR
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Crazy: Going to the US to meet people from our internet "cult" for a week :P
- What job do you have?
I'm still in school, but I work parttime at a science and tecnology museum
- Do you have a pet?
yep, both a dog and a cat :D
- What languages do you speak?
Norwegian, English and German
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Teacher :look and astronaut
- Randland or our world?
- Alviarin or Seaine?
- Books or movies?
- Candles or lamps?
- A short bio about yourself.
I've been a scout for nearly 11 years, and I've been in various choirs. 5 years ago, I was introdused to WoT, and was introdused to this site two years ago by Miriya. I currently live with my parents, and have a wonderful BF<3